Friday, January 23, 2015

Planner Friday - January

Hello!  Welcome to the first Planner Friday of the year!  I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and once a month I share my ideas for prettying up your planner. 

The start of a new year is when a lot of people make a resolution to get more organised and using a diary or planner is the perfect way to start.  I get bored with plain pages in my Filofax so I like to decorate them and make them more fun.  I start with choosing a washi tape and adding a strip of it to the top and bottom of the page and then I use my Trendy Page Dots reinforcements for another pop of colour.  Annies Paper Boutique has a range of planner stamps which I love using as they look so neat and tidy, they also save me from having to write the same reminders over and over each week.  Lastly I add some stickers to complete the look but I make sure I leave enough space just in case I need to write a note or add to my to do lists.


Annie's Paper Boutique products used this week:

Another resolution people make at this time of year is to get more healthy and I am one of them.  I never drink the recommended eight glasses of water a day so I decided I was going to try and change that habit this year.  In the Drinks & More stamp set there is a Hydrate stamp and an Am/Pm one too so I am using these to record my water intake.  If I drink three glasses of water in the morning I check the box and if I drink three in the afternoon I check the pm box.  I'm trying to build it up to eight glasses but for now six will do.


Hydrate and Am/Pm stamps in use

This is how my week is shaping up now, as you can see I also use my diary pages to record how I have been feeling using some journalling stamps.  I like selecting the stamp that best reflects my day and they don't take up much room on the page.  I find it quicker and easier than trying to write about my day!


My week so far

If you have brought yourself a new planner or were given one for Christmas why don't you take a look at the store and see what goodies take your fancy?  

I will be back in February with a new post, I hope to see you then!


Amanda

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what a GREAT planner! So many awesome products perfect for making a planner~fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages look fabulous, love all of the fun elements you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The planner stamps are just too cute!! The trendy page dots are one of my favorites! Awesome planner.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the stamps too Migdalia, they're pretty and practical;)

      Delete
  4. The pages look amazing! The reinforcers look fabulous! Awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your planner pages!! Mine are still boring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! Lol as long as it keeps you organised I don't suppose it matters ;)

      Delete
  7. Amanda, I can't tell you how much I enjoy seeing your posts! love your planner my friend!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love those decorative reinforcements. I simply must have those! Off to shop I go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at your pages makes me want to get a bit more organized too! I really like how you use the stamps to remind yourself of how you are feeling for that day. And I like that you have a plan for cleaning something in the house daily. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!