Thursday, April 23, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Princess Card

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today.  This month we are featuring Lemon Tart Trendy Twine, which is what I used on this card.  I just love how bright and cheerful that twist of Trendy Twine is!
I started by adding washi tape at an angle on the white cardstock panel.  I then glued the Lemon Tart Trendy Twine above and below the washi tape to create even more angled lines.  I used a stamp platform with stamps from the Smile stamp set and black ink for the sentiment.  I added a bow of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine and Cotton Candy Sequins with Lineco Adhesive.  The white panel was matted with a loopy rectangle die cut of black cardstock.  I chose an aqua card base to it would have a peek of color through the die cut.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Check out this month's featured sampler, Lemon Tart

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!