Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Sending Love to You!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a sunshiny card to share with you.  I used Lemon Tart Trendy Twine and Lemon Tart Sequins.


I stamped my mailbox with flowers and colored it in.  Then I used a rectangle die to cut that out and to showcase my cute yellow dotted paper.  I glued my Lemon Tart Trendy Twine around the border of the rectangle and added a bow at the top. Then I glued it to the card base.


Next I die cut a small banner, stamped my sentiment and added a bit of my twine to the side.  I pop dotted this onto the card.  Lastly, I added some Lemon Tart Sequins.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!  Keep checking back for more fun projects.



3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! I love the idea of using the twine as a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheerful card, the mailbox is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!