Monday, April 27, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Spring Candy Wrapper Kit

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  Today I am sharing a darling new product available at Annie's Paper Boutique called the Festive Stripes Candy Wrapper Kit.  Actually, there are three candy wrapper kits now available that are just darling and are a snap to put together for favors or simply a treat to let someone know you care.
As I said, I used the Festive Stripes Candy Wrapper Kit.  I love the colorful stripes on the paper, but the back side has the pink polka dots which I also love, so I used both!  I simply added a mini Glue dot to the back of the candy, placed the wrapper around the candy, then secured the end of the wrapper with another Glue Dot.  These fit Hershey's Miniatures candies perfectly! I tied a bit of Lemon Tart Trendy Twine around the three pink polka dot wrappers and slid them into the included clear bag,  For a topper, I started with a Sky Tag-It, stamped a sentiment on it in black in from the Choose Happy stamp set, then added a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot and Lemon Tart Trendy Twine at the top.  I used the Cottage Cutz Kayla Butterfly die to create the pretty butterfly for the tag.  The tag was attached to the bag with two more Glue Dots.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out this month's featured sampler, Lemon Tart

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!