Tuesday, January 6, 2015

L-O-V-E Trendy Twine

Hello, Trendy Twine friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts. Today, I am sharing a treat packaging idea perfect for a quick gift-giving idea!

This month's spotlight color is the yummy Valentine Cherry Cupcake twine!
 
When I think of Valentine's Day, I always think of the delicious conversation hearts. So I used those candies as my inspiration today!
 
 
I used two different heart die cuts to form these conversation hearts.  Once the two different colors are glued together, alpha stamps are used with red ink (just like those conversation hearts. To highlight one of the hearts, I used Trendy Twine's Valentine's Cherry Cupcake to outline one heart.
 
 
Looking for other ideas about treat packaging? Look in the store for these candy chutes and other packaging items!
 
We would love to see you join our Twine It Up Facebook group and show off your creations!
 
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Red & Pink Bakers Twine
 
Have a wonderful day!
Jessi

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!