Monday, January 5, 2015

Hugs & Kisses w/Jessica

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!
I am so happy to be sharing with you all my first Trendy Twine project for 2015!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this month the Trendy Twine DT will be showcasing some of the gorgeous Valentine's Day twine available in the Trendy Twine Store.
Today I have a sweet card and treat to share using a PERFECT Valentine's Day color~
Valentine Cherry Cupcake
Here is my project...I hope you love it!
 I started this project by making the card using stamps and dies from My Creative Time and some new paper I picked up from Michaels~ Filled with Love by MME. I added a bow of the Valentine Cherry Cupcake trendy twine to the ampersand and some tiny enamel dots to finish off the card. Very easy and fast card that I think turned out super adorable.
Decorating up the cute packaging that is offered in the Trendy Twine store is a fun way to give a gift and if you are a follower of my blog you know I LOVE to use the packaging in my projects. For this, I used the Biggie Candy Chutes and filled it with some kisses (how appropriate right?!?!) Then to match my card, I wrapped some designer paper around the box, wrapped the Valentine Cherry Cupcake trendy twine around that and used the extra to tie on my ampersand tag. 
My card and packaging is all ready to give to that special someone~which will be my hubs, I will put this in his suitcase when he travels next month :)

Trendy Twine Products Used:
Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Red & Pink Bakers Twine

10 Biggie Candy Chutes - 1x8 Clear Boxes


Make sure to check out the Trendy Twine store for more awesome Valentine's Day specials
You can see all the twine sale items HERE

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Monday!

10 comments:

  1. This is all so adorable! I love how you created a card with the same elements as the candy chute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! love the matching ensemble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, this is so cute! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun project, love how they coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project..super cute! I am sure your hubby will love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable treats and card! Someone is very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute Treat & Adorable card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!