Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love - Valentine Treats

Hi There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love. I'm super excited to share a sweet treat for Valentines day. I love the Holiday's but I was ready to get out my pinks :) This month the DT is showcasing a gorgeous color Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine available in the store HERE.
I always give little candy gifts to the little girls in the neighborhood so here is the first set of gifts for the year :)


I started with some AWESOME treat holders from the Trendy store, the Biggie Candy Chutes. These are a larger size and can fit the heart candies with ease. I love the size!


I created a heart tag using an MCT die cut and created a floating heart attached with some Valentine Cherry Cupcake Twine down the center so that the hearts swings around. Then I added a little bow and wrapped the chutes up with more Valentine Cherry Cupcake Twine. I think the girls will love these. Well... at least I know they'll love the candy :)

Stop by the Trendy store and add these to your Valentines list. 


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!




8 comments:

  1. These are so super adorable Shelly!!!
    Love those floating hearts!
    Such sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the dainty hearts and of course, the chocolates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly adorable as always!!! So so cute! Such fun treats!!!! Some happy Vallentines out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat Shelly! Love the fun heart and the way you made the one in the center swivel! So cool!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, those floating heart tags look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just Lovely!! Fun treats!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! It's so fun to see the different ways everyone decorates these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!