Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hearts of Love

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have some of the Biggie Candy Chutes to show you.  We're also spotlighting the fabulous Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine this month.


The Biggie Candy Chutes are 1x8 inches.  I cut out a heart string on my Cricut Explore that is about 6 inches tall and extends out a bit on the width of the box.  I put one on the front and one on the back of the box.


Then I wrapped my Valentine Cherry Cupcake Twine around the top and tied it off with a bow.  Then I added a heart bread tag that I stamped Love onto.  I inked the edges of the tag in red ink.


These make quick great gifts to give to teachers or co-workers.  Make sure and visit Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up your twine (lots of valentine colors on sale now!) and boxes/bags for your Valentine treats!





Have a fabulous day!

Helen

6 comments:

  1. I like how you wrapped the twine at the top for the tag! Love the cut you used to decorate the chutes! Darling as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love how you used a bread bad tag for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable Helen!!!! LOVE how you decorated these chutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome candy treats, love the heart strings design element!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute treats...I think I need to grab some of these chutes! Cute, cute!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable treats! I'm in love with them Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!