Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Bananas for You!

Happy Saturday! It's Melissa here from M Miranda Creations and I want to share a bit more Valentine's Day inspiration with you today!
 
This month we are showcasing the Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
 
 
A cute monkey and fun sentiment mixed with a sweet color of Trendy Twine = One fun Valentine for my baby girl or maybe my hubby. Have you guys figured out that I love to make things for my family. I enjoy the smile I get back every time! For my project, I started out with a sheet of paper from K & Company and cut out my gift bag. I added a heart doily and the super cute monkey. I had to give the monkey a Trendy Twine bow! I added my sentiment, "I'm Banana's for you!" and finished it off with a bit of ribbon and another pinch of Trendy Twine.
 
 
Well with a sentiment like that, I had to fill up my candy chute with some bananas, right!!! I finished off the chute by wrapping it with Valentine Cherry Cupcake Twine and adding a tag and sentiment to match, tying it off with a bow.

More details can be found on my blog.
 
Here are the products I used from Trendy Twine:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping in today here at the Trendy Twine blog. We always love having you.
 
Please join us on the Trendy Twine Facebook page as well. And you can find more great products in the Trendy Twine store.
 
Blessings,
                       www.iliketocreate.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Love love love this cute idea! I have not seen those Banana candies in forever and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun project, love the idea of the banana candies! The little monkey is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super adorable Melissa! Love those adorable banana's :)
    GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling! I love all that PINK! I haven't seen those banana runts in a very long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so FUN, I just love the idea and the super fun monkey!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!