Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Grow Layout

 Hello all! Beth from Beth's Beauties here today to share a scrapbook layout I recently created. It features one of our twists of the month, Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.

I knew I wanted to scrapbook this photo as soon as I saw it!  My brother took my daughter's 2 year photos and I immediately fell in love with this one.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Watercolor Garden stack.  I cut out a black cardstock mat for the photo using my Silhouette Cameo.  I laced Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine through the holes in the black photo mat.  I also wanted to tie in some green, so I glued Twisted Lime Trendy Twine around the photo itself.  In the bottom right corner, I used a Leaf Green Tag-It and stamped sentiments from the APB Documenting the Everyday stamp set onto it.  I finished off the tag with a Cherry Latte Trendy Page Dot and more Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.
After having the photo how I wanted it, I needed to decide on a title.  The paper stack had decorative word panels in it and I thought the word "grow" was very fitting!  As a final embellishment, I glued Pink Diamonds Sparkling Gems near the photo for a little sparkle.
Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Here is a look at this month's beautiful Trendy Twine samplers!
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!