Monday, August 31, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Clear Treat Holder

Hi Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing all my projects from this month plus one new one using the monthly spotlight product, Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. When I thought about my designs for this month I wanted to create some coordinating projects.

Earlier in the month I made a fun card  and most recently I made a tag. So next I thought it would be cute to make a fun treat using a Clear Pillow Box.


These boxes are so pretty and all you really need is the gorgeous Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. I just filled the box with gum balls although they are a good size for any small treat. This will go great with the Tag I made last week.




Today is the last day of the month so pop over to the blog and take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!