Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - We go together like...

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a card using the monthly spotlight product, Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. I saw this idea on pinterest and just had to recreate my own version. 



I wanted a pretty simple card since I was using a cute beach towel adorned with Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. I found a cute pattern paper to match the twine and just lined the edge with the twine. I unfurled it a bit to give it a very full effect.



I added some die cut flip flops and that was pretty much it. The top sentiment is from the We go together planner stamps.

I had so much fun creating this card. I hope it inspires you to get creative with paper!

Take a peek at this month's Trendy Twine specials and the products I used today!
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


3 comments:

  1. What a cool way to use that Trendy Twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! This is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!