Monday, February 13, 2017

Trendy Twine - Love Day

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly over at My Paper love with a Valentine card using some gorgeous Totally Raspberry . I always make a few cards for Valentine's day and usually they are for my boys so I try to not use a ton of pink & red.
Although, I did use a great big pink heart with some Totally Raspberry :) HAHA! 
Oh my gosh, Totally Raspberry is such a pretty pink I just couldn't resist.
I die cut a pink heart and then I die cut a smaller heart in the center and just lined the small heart with twine. 
For the sentiment I used two stamp sets Documenting-the-Everyday-Stamp-Set & Smile-Stamp-Set and simply stamped the sentiment off center.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Valentine's day!

Visit the store to pick up your goodies!

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great Valentines day card! Not too frilly...perfect for one of your boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the color combination! The twine looks awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!