Monday, February 13, 2017

Trendy Twine - Treat Set

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and I have a Valentine's treat set to share featuring some gorgeous Totally Pink Trendy Twine.  I embellished a Small Kraft Gable Box with papers from the DCWV DIY Project Stacks - Mini Albums and Tags.  The gable box is the perfect size for tucking in some yummy treats.
I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies and Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle Dies from Gina Marie Designs to create the base layers of my card.  The tag on the gable box and card were both accented with the Totally Pink twine.  The pop of pink twine was the perfect embellishment on my projects.  A couple of enamel dots finished off my card.
The products used on my project are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love that soft pink paper, it matches the TT perfectly! The pops of gold look so elegant with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww pink and gold - my fav!!!! gorgeous Beth!

    Have a SUPER weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!