Friday, December 23, 2016

Planner Friday - December

I'm so excited, can you believe there are only two days left until Christmas?  I'm on the blog today to share with you the planner pages I created using some fun festive stamps from Annie's Paper Boutique!



My Christmas week

Being Christmas week I don't have a lot of appointments or commitments to write down so I had some extra space to play with when I started decorating the pages.  I used three sets of Christmas stamps to add some pretty reminders and these will also be great for when I document our holiday in my journal.



Products used:
Used but not pictured:

I absolutely love the New Christmas PJs stamp I have used on the 24th December as that is a tradition my mum started with me when I was little and I have carried it on with my children now too.  The Waiting for Santa stamp is a lot of fun as well, every Christmas Eve I take a photo of my three sitting on the sofa dressed in their new pyjamas and full of excitement and then we put our coats on, go outside and search the skies for signs of Santa's sleigh!



Naughty & Nice!

Pairing the But, Santa! journaling tag with the I've been Naughty & Nice! stamp made me giggle so I added a couple of strips of washi tape, punched some holes and turned it into a cute page marker.  

So that's my last post for 2016! If you want to pretty up your planner in 2017 pop over to the store and take a look at all the lovely planning supplies and stamps, you should find everything you need to get you started.    

I wish you happy holidays and hope to see you again next year!  

Amanda

5 comments:

  1. What adorable planner pages! So many great stamps used too! Your tag is darling as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the festive pages, fun tag and the cute sentiments!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! I always love your planner pages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!