Thursday, March 10, 2016

Trendy Twine - Bee Happy!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M and today's fun project will feature the pretty Bumblebee Trendy Twine.

Here is what I created.....
I started with the Large Kraft Pillow Box and wrapped some Recollections
"Black & White" paper around the center of the box. 

On each side of the pillow box I wrapped some Bumblebee Trendy Twine.

My tag is from TBBM which I found on the Cricut Explore DS.
I used the BEE happy caption and adorable bee from CAC2.
With gel pens I doodled on the BEE happy caption and added black pearls to the bee's antennas for some cuteness. With the MS fringe scissors which I love, I was able to create the super cute grass. I wrapped a piece of the Bumblebee twine around the tag and sprinkled a few rhinestones for some sparkle. I placed a Yellow & White Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots on the top portion of my tag and I added a rhinestone brad to the center of my pretty Bumblebee Twine bow.

For a fun background, I added a few of the Yellow & White Trendy Page Dots.


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

11 comments:

  1. Soooooooo fun! LOVING that bumblebee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Millie!! I love all of it! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super adorable Millie!!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Millie!! I love how you added the page dots to the background!! What an awesome touch!! That bee is so sweet!! What a perfect use of the beautiful twine!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgoodness, this is so adorable Millie! The pillow box and matching tag is wonderful! Aaaw, the little bumble bee is so stinken cute! Fun set!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project, love the way you used the Trendy Page dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project and such a lovely colour..x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... this is so awesome! The twine looks fantastic! Great job my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so cute! I love that bee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!