Sunday, March 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Bumblebee Sequins!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative Mand for today I have a special post for you all!
I am showcasing the NEW Bumblebee Sequins along with the Bumblebee Trendy Twine. Yiippeee!! 

Here is what I created.....
A Shaker card!
I used Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock (yellow) for some texture.
For the banner I used the black & white paper pad by Recollections.
On my pretty banner, I used the Bumblebee Trendy Twine.
I stamped my "BEE" sentiment from Happy Thoughts onto the inside of my card. 
I used a circle die cut and filled the shaker part of my card with the NEW Bumblebee Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique. 
Next, I adhered the "Happy" die cut to the center of the circle and sprinkled a few Bumblebee sequins around my card.
I then used foam tape to adhere the pretty bee die cut from the Cricut DS for dimension and added rhinestones for some sparkle.

Here is a closer look at the very PRETTY Bumblebee Sequins...

Here is a closer look at the pretty  banner....

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my shaker card:


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.


For full details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love these new sequins. That bee is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW GORGEOUS! The new sequins are fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the banner with the pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous, Millie!! I love the pom-poms!! The new sequins look amazing!! What a gorgeous shaker card this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Such a fun and creative card design! Awesome job, Millie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!