We are currently looking for a few Little Sisters to join our team to help promote our wonderful product. This is a three month term: August 1 to October 31 term. Deadline to apply is Sunday, June 22nd. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm, central time on this day. (We just recently extended the call, since the 15th is Father's Day.) We will make our announcement via our Facebook page by mid-July.
Create three projects using Trendy Twine (no other twine, please) that best feature your style:
· A 3D project (something not flat)
· Packaging (either gift or treat)
· Your choice
Be as creative as you can with your twine – really spotlight it. These three projects are to be made specifically for this Design Team call and cannot be posted on your blog or any other website until after we make our announcement.
· Blog must be active for a minimum of 6 months; and you must be an active blogger.
· Cannot be on any conflicting Design Teams.
· Must be able to commit to a 3 month term.
· Must be able to take nice photographs for blog posts
· Restrictions: (1) No resellers of any kind. If you have your own stamp line, SVG line, etc, or if you make and sell your handmade cards, etc - none of those count as a reseller. (2) No other twine design teams within the last twelve months.
· Two posts a month. Posting days are on Saturday and Sunday. One project will be your choice and the other will be packaging of some kind. No double posting.
· Keep your blog up to date and link projects to Trendy Twine/Annie's Paper Boutique.
· Post and share on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Promote products, sales, promos, etc as much as possible.
We are looking forward to having some new members on our team; as well as, getting to see all of the beautiful projects that you create. We are so honored that you want to work with us. Please email your projects to Annies_Paper_Boutique@yahoo.com and put "DT Call" in the subject line. Name the color of twine you used on your project, include a link to your blog, and tell us a little bit about yourself -- any past DTs as well as any current ones. Include any information that you would like to share with us.