Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Put the Lime in the Coconut...

"Put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up, put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up..."
Oh sorry, I've had that song stuck in my head for a week now! Candi with you again from Chaos-n-Crafts to share another fun project featuring Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine (and a few others). We're having a whole month of beach themed yumminess this month so I had to make another tropical project, this time a cute little gift box to go with the hula card I made earlier in the month.


I actually used 4 different colors of Trendy Twine on my project. My tree is wrapped with Krazy for Kraft (which is on sale this month), my banner is hanging on Twisted Lime, my coconuts are made from chocolate truffle which is also wrapped around the lid, and lastly I have 2 rows of Blue Berry on my box base.


Before you come on over to my blog to see more photos and details on my project, have you entered our challenge yet? Be sure to link up your project HERE!

As always, thank you for looking & have a wonderful day!



15 comments:

  1. How adorable is this?!?! Love the 3d project...all that beautiful twine and those adorable crabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project just makes me smile! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously LOVE This project you made Candi. Beyond Awesome and Great use of the Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! I love everything about your projects, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly amazing!!!
    Toodles
    Monica
    Www.monicascreativemadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing project! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this and those coconuts are amazing. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and now I have that song in my head....you put the lime in the coconut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute and inventive and now that song is playing in my head too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a creative way to use Trendy Twine. Love this project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!