Thursday, September 22, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine~You're the Best Cards

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this collection of uplifting cards.  They feature both Trendy Twines of the month, In the Navy and Totally Navy.
I started out planning to make three cards in this style to send out, but decided to double that to have some in my stash.  I used a sketch from December 2019 SheetLoad of Cards to create them.
Here's a list of supplies I used to make these cards: patterned paper from The Paper Studio Pretty Petals paper pad, solid color Recollections cardstock, Kraft Large Tag-ItsSky Large Tag-Its, scalloped stitched heart dies, In The Navy Trendy Page DotsIn the Navy Trendy TwineTotally Navy Trendy Twine, a stamped sentiment from the APB Friendship stamps, enamel dots and adhesive gems.  Adhesives used include ATG and Bearly Art precision tip glue.
Don't you think these cards work perfectly as a thinking of you card?  I sure do!
 
Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you love these navy Trendy Twines but don't want full spools, check out the 

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!