Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Non-traditonal Christmas Card

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this Christmas card that features non-traditional colors.  This is the first time I have ever paired these colors together for a Christmas card, but I am happy with how it turned out.  It features our twist of the month, Twisted Lime Trendy Twine.
The focal point of the card was created by stamping the image and sentiment from APB Merry Christmas stamp set with VersaMark and heat embossing it with white powder.  I die cut around it with a Pink Fresh fancy label frame and wrapped Twisted Lime Trendy Twine around it, popped it up with foam tape and added a bow of Twisted Lime Trendy Twine beside it.  The polkadot paper is BoBunny Candy Cane Lane and was die cut with a CC stitched rounded rectangle die.  For a subtle sparkle, I glued Twisted Lime Sequins to the front as well.
I even decorated the inside of the card, which I don't normally do, but I had a little left over patterned paper to use up.  That was die cut into a banner and I adhered a trio of Twisted Lime Sequins below it.  The sentiment was from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set and was stamped with Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue ink.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Twisted Lime can also be found in the Going Green Sampler along with Limeade, Totally Limeade, and Holly.

The Christmas Sampler includes all of our jolly holiday colors.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!