Thursday, December 16, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Ho Ho Ho Ornament

 Hi Trendy Fans!

Can you believe there's only 9 days until Christmas? WOW, are you ready? This is Shelly with My Paper Love sharing a shiny and bright holiday project. 

We are spotlighting the gorgeous Twisted Lime sequins this month. They pair up nicely with our spotlight color Twisted Lime and I wanted to use them and show off that sparkle and shine.


I created a fun little ornament that actually can be used as a tag too! Starting with a circle die cut I used acetate paper and cut two circles. I laid one flat and sprinkled some Twisted Lime sequins being careful not to over fill the circle. Next, I lined the rim with clear glue and placed the other circle on top. To seal them I placed them between my two plastic cutting mats and rolled them using my die cutting machine. This gave them a great seal! I found a rectangle to use for the top of the ornament and cut it using glittery silver paper.

Lastly I added a cute tag using a sentiment from Hello Santa Stamp Set and topped it with  Twisted Lime Trendy Twine. 

I think this might be my favorite little project this year :) Below are the products I've used to create this fun little project. Stop over to the Boutique and check out all the Christmas fun, the Christmas Stamps are ALL on SALE!!


Our Trendy Twine color of the month is Twisted Lime; it's a festive mix of soft pistachio and shamrock green. 


We will also be spotlighting our gorgeous Twisted Lime sequins this month. 


You can also find Twisted Lime in our super cute Going Green Sampler 


We also have a new Trendy Twine Sampler available that you might want to check out. The Christmas Sampler

 

If you're a stamper, it's a great time to snag some of our sweet Christmas stamps. They are on sale for $8.95 right now.

Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

1 comment:

  1. This ornament is so pretty! What a wonderful way to showcase all of those APB products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!