Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Quick and Simple, Last-Minute Merry Christmas Card

   Hello, crafty friends! 

Guest Designer, Lisa here from LisaMensing.com

Today I'm sharing a quick and simple, last-minute Christmas card featuring the gorgeous Totally Red Trendy Twine from the Frosted Cranberry Sampler Pack.


Right now, I need all the things to be quick and simple because they are all last-minute! And this card checked off all those boxes for me plus it reminds me of tidy a little package. 


To create it I die-cut the word Merry from pattern paper and black cardstock, inlaying the pattern paper in the black cardstock. Trimmed a two-inch strip of the same pattern paper and a two and half-inch piece of the black cardstock with a paper trimmer. I centered the two-inch pattern paper on the black cardstock, adhered it with glue, added two strips of mounting foam to the back of the black cardstock leaving a gap between the two so I could wrap the Totally Red Twine around the cardstock, and tied a knot, to secure it in place. I die-cut a tag, stamped Christmas on the tag with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then tied a neat little bow to hold the tag on. Using mounting foam I adhered the inlaid die-cut word across the card. This is an A2 Kraft card base. 




Thanks for stopping by. 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Follow Trendy Twine on Instagram


2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the plaid paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Christmas card! I'm with you. Everything from this point has to be quick to make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!