Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Trendy Twine Candy Kisses

Hello Trendy Friends!

I am Beckie from My Mouse Dreams

I have been honored to be a Guest Designer for the past few months.

I am sad to see it almost end, but very thankful for this amazing opportunity.

I am going to share a project using the 

Peppermint Icicle Trendy Bakers Twine


and filled it with Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. I then took a die to make the topper. I wrapped the
I stamped a small sentiment and I was done.
I love making little treat gifts to put on everyone's dinner plates at a 
holiday meal.

I used the following products from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Peppermint Icicle Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler

2x8 Zip Bags

Have a Magical Week!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!