Thursday, June 4, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Father's Day Card

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with this Father's Day card.  It features Blue Berry Trendy Twine which is our monthly spotlight.
 I started off by stamping the Father Calligraphy stamp (Paper Inspirations brand) in VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossing it with clear powder. I then chose several prints from the DCWV Guy stack and layered them in various directions.  I adhered the stamped panel to the front with foam tape.
 Before attaching the card front to the card base, I used my Crop-A-Dile to add six small eyelets to the right side of the card.  I strung Blue Berry Trendy Twine through the eyelets and tied a knot in it as well for visual interest.  I really liked the pop of blue with the other muted colors of the card.  The final step was to adhere it to the card base with strong adhesive.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Check out this month's featured sampler, Berry Blue.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love your card. I love how you used the eyelets and the twine ... cute idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!