Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Happy Father's Day

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I made this Father's Day card using Blue Berry Trendy Twine.


Fathers Day is less than two weeks away and that's plenty of time to make a card.  I found the top layer of this card on Cricut Design Space as a complete card.  I just used the top layer from that and made it bigger and it printed out as a print then cut. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and wrapped my Blue Berry Trendy Twine around a few times.

I used an embossing folder to make the tire marks on the shiny silver paper for a base.  I love how it turned out! It's just hard get a great picture due to the shiny material.

Please be sure to stop back here for more fun projects! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group



Have a great day!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!