Thursday, March 12, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Layout in Purples

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today.  This time I have a scrapbook layout to share.  While this layout isn't flashy or bright or elaborate, it is one of my favorites because a little bit of my heart is on this page.  The photo on it is of my precious baby girl during her "newborn" photo shoot in 2018.  It is the most perfect picture of her and it holds such a special place in my heart.  I guess that is the reason we scrapbook, right?! To preserve those memories!
First up, I started with papers from DCWV's Lilac Love stack and one piece from DCWV's Silver Leaf stack.  I decided on the placement of the elements on the page and thought the simple title "Love" would be perfect.  That was cut from vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo.  I knew I wanted to make the picture pop as the focal point, so I outlined the tan photo mat with Grape Fizz Trendy Twine using Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle.
I knew I wanted to add some sparkle to the page, so I used Grape Fizz Sequins, plus white and silver gems to add some visual interest.
Last, but not least, I added a duo of tag-its.  One of my favorite things to do is to layer a darker color under the lighter one so the top tag really pops!  The supplies I used for this one include: Lavender Tag-ItGrape Tag-It, Krazy for Kraft Trendy Page Dot, Grape Fizz Trendy Twine, Documenting the Everyday stamp set, Charcoal ink, flower die and gems.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is beyond precious! Such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!