Thursday, March 5, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine--Just for You!

Hi everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. It's been a while but I have some cute, quick treats to share with you.  Everything I used is from Annie's Paper Boutique: Grape Fizz and Limeade Trendy Twine, Candy Cubes 2x2 Clear Boxes, Lavender and Spring Green Tag-Its, Trendy Page Dots, and the You've Got Mail Stamp Set.  

I skipped right to Easter since I saw some chocolate eggs in the store.  I love to buy the holiday candies LOL! I filled one 2x2 Clear Box with the pink and purple candy eggs and the other with the green and yellow green eggs. 


I stamped the Just for You from the You've Got Mail Stamps on the Tag-It's that I cut down a bit and rounded the edges I cut. That's since the box is small, but I can use the tag and still see the fun stuff.  Then I added a matching Trendy Page Dot to them. 


The last step is wrapping my Grape Fizz and then my Limeade Trendy Twine around the boxes both ways, adding my tag, and tying my bow. Easy!

Items used:






Did you see that all the green Trendy Twine colors are on sale this month?! There are samplers too.  Here's my favorite one, the Limeade Trendy Bakers Twine Sampler. This set has Limeade, Totally Limeade, and Totally White Trendy Twine.

Have a wonderful day!!



4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!