Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Trendy Twine - Spook-Tacular!

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month they are featuring Black Licorice Trendy Twine



So PERFECT for HALLOWEEN!!


I decided to make a FUN Halloween card with Scraps!!!



This one was super easy to put together!



I just used the scraps that I had leftover from the
Metal Treat Tin I Made earlier this month (Click Here)

What happened was I made the candy nugget strips a little
longer than I thought so I had to cut them down and
it left me with these little pieces which worked perfectly for this card! 

I added all the little scrap pieces to a 3 x 3 1/2
piece of cardstock then grabbed a couple of smaller strips in 
purple & green to go across my card front and of course, 
added some of that cool Black Licorice Twine
and fun Halloween Sentiment and placed it on top of a white
stitched rectangle card front - then I added a cute image
I colored up last year and popped the whole thing up
on some Fun foam and attached it to an orange card base!
I added some sequins for fun and now it's ready to be mailed off!


The Sentiment Stamp is from






If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group



Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love how you used up your scraps!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love the patchwork background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! What a great way to use up scraps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!