Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Halloween Treat Packets

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  I had so much fun making a spiderweb out of Black Licorice Trendy Twine for my last post that I decided to give it a whirl again, but this time on a treat packet.  Actually, I made a duo of them for my post today!
I started with a Spring Green Treat Packet and added a Happy Halloween Cute Witch Printable Tag that was matted onto black cardstock to the front.  After adhering Autumn Sequins to the witch panel, I set to work on the top flap.
Using Black Licorice Trendy Twine, I simply wrapped it around the flap to make a wheel spoke pattern.  Then I ran the Trendy Twine under the previous Trendy Twine in a semi circle pattern.  Finally, I let a piece of twine hang down on the right side to attach a die cut spider to!
For the Mango Orange Treat Packet, I made it in a very similar way, using a Happy Halloween Cute Witch Printable Tag and Autumn Sequins.  However, I went with a different design on the flap.
The Black Licorice Trendy Twine was wrapped around the flap first straight across, then an X pattern.  The final touch was a bow of Trendy Twine on which I added a round charm.


This month the Midnight Trendy Twine Sampler on sale!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Cute treat holders! Love how you made the spider web with the twine!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!