Friday, October 19, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Boo!



Hello and welcome back, everyone! 

Guest Designer Lisa from The Relativity of Paper.


Today I'm sharing cards featuring the Happy Halloween Stamp Set and one of this month's feature products, Gray Licorice Trendy Twine


I'm sure we all find ourselves needing a quick card? I love sentiment stamps because you can create a quick background with very little effort and produce adorable cards. 

To create the cards above I stamped "BOO" along the bottom half of a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of cardstock, decided on the position of the cardstock and then cut it, the top half of the cardstock is cut down to fit the front of our card allowing for a reveal between the top and bottom pieces. Wrap Gray Licorice Trendy Twine around your card base where you plan on placing the reveal and stamp the sentiment across the trendy twine with white ink. It's transparent giving a ghostly effect. I decided to add a little interest by dry embossing cobwebs using my BigKick and scored a line between the cobwebs and BOO sentiment. Add 3D mounting foam to the back of the two pieces of cardstock and adhere to a 4.25" x 5.5" top-fold card base. I finished off the cards by including a die-cut ghost and a few clear iridescent sequins. 
For the second card, I used the same process and stamped Hello Boo-tiful alternating Distress Oxide Inks - Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet.




Products I used from Annie's Paper Boutique


Thanks for stopping by. 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook






3 comments:

  1. I totally thought I had commented on your post on Friday, Lisa, but obviously I didn't! I think these cards are so adorable! The fact that you even stamped on the twine is totally awesome. Thanks for being guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so cute! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Lisa, these are just so cute! I’m loving the Boo stamp and how you created these cards!
    Super creative!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!