Friday, July 29, 2016

Planner Friday - July

Hello!  I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I'm here for another Planner Friday!  I love to create pretty and practical planner pages using products from Annie's Paper Boutique, they help keep me organised and have some fun while I do it too!


Products used: 
Ink 

My pages are usually pretty full when my children are at school, there always seems to be a club, assembly or performance going on that I need to write down!  Now it is finally the summer holiday here in the UK I have quite a lot of empty space to play with so I decided to break out my journaling stamps again.  I haven't used them for a while and I thought it would be nice to record how I am feeling each day.  


Journaling stamps 

Between them the Feeling Funny and Feeling Happy sets have over 60 different stamps to choose from so it is quite easy to find one that covers how you are feeling.  Also recording my mood in my planner makes me more mindful of negative emotions, knowing I am using one word to sum up my day gives me a little push towards staying positive.  On Tuesday I started off the day feeling lazy (and yes, there is a stamp for that!) but instead I gave my head a shake and decided I would get things done so my word for the day ended up being "Determined" as I ploughed my way through my tasks! 


My week so far...

Thank you so much for joining me for another Planner Friday!  If you are feeling inspired to get organised why not stop by the store and check out the planning supplies?  I hope to see you again next month!

Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Great planner pages! I love all the fun pink elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly, I do love a splash of pink! :)

      Delete
  2. I love all of the super fun planner stamps and trendy page dots! They are my favorite!!
    Awesome planner pages!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those planner pages all pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!