Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stars & Stripes

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a festive project to share featuring Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and the Small Kraft Pillow Boxes.  This twine is such a great combination of red, white and blue making it perfect for those patriotic projects.  For my projects, I created a shaker card and embellished a couple of the pillow boxes so I can tuck in some treats.
The kraft boxes were wrapped with some papers from my stash which coordinated perfectly with the twine.  I created a paper rosette for one of the boxes and I went to my stash of dies to cut out some sparkly stars for my projects.  The finishing touch was the twine, I wrapped it around one of the boxes and added a small bow to the center of a star shaped button on the other box.  My shaker card was created using a polaroid style frame cut from the Stand and Salute cartridge, I added some sequin stars to the frame and finished in off with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Yankee Doodle Dandy stamp set.
This was such an easy way to create a festive gift for 4th of July.  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these goodies for those patriotic projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome patriotic projects! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!! Love that shaker card and rosette! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects here Sukie!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super projects Sukie!!!!!
    LOVE all the Red, White and Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, my goodness this set looks fabulous! You rocked your projects girl! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great little set! I Love how you decorated your fun pillow boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Sukie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!