Saturday, June 6, 2015

Firecracker Pillow Box

Good morning Trendy Twine fans!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here.  This month, we are featuring products with a stars and stripes theme.  How fun is that?!  When I saw this Medium Kraft Pillow Box, I immediately thought of creating a firecracker out of it.
The middle was wrapped with various papers, then I wrapped Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine several times around the very middle of the box.  For the USA doily, I used a file from SVG Attic and then laced more Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine through the holes in the doily and tied a bow at the bottom.
The finishing touch was to create the "wick" at the top of the box using Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine and Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.  This will make such a fun favor for the Fourth of July!

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

10 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!