Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stars and Stripes pillow box

Hi There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun little treat box. Today I'm showcasing  Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine & the Large Kraft Pillow Boxes. I have always been a fan of the pillow box! I think they are such a neat way to package up some fun treats and combined with the 
Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine well I would say that you get a pretty FUN 4th of July treat!
Starting with that fabulous Large Kraft Pillow Box, I used some washi tape and wrapped it around the box. I love using washi because it flexes when the box opens and closes. I had the stars and stripes washi in my collection ;) Don't forget the boutique sells washi too I added a big sparkly die cut star.

I thought a tassel using  Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine would be the perfect touch for this 4th of July treat, super easy to make and adds a celebratory touch. 

Then fill this FUN box with yummy chocolate and what a fun treat!

Don't miss out on the inspiration this month. Stop back and see all the awesome projects from the DT.



Stop by the Trendy store and check out these fun items!
Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

  1. This is such a CUTE Pillow box! LOVE how Shelly made the Tassel! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to decorate the pillow box~ Love it Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome treat idea for the 4th! LOVE the twine and the fun washi tape! The sparkly star looks AMAZING!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project!! Love that really cool tassle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun Shelly! LOVE the tassel!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun Tassel and decorating the pillow box!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to decorate that pillow box! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great treat box, love that fun tassel you added!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Shelly, that looks fantastic! The tassel looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!