Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Celebrate the 4th!!

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing a project featuring 
This twine is so fun and great for all your 4th of July projects and decorations.



This kraft pillow box is the small one. 
These cute boxes can hold a small treat or even some money.
These Kraft Pillow Boxes come in Small, Medium and Large.
I also used some of the Blue Sequins from the store to decorate this cute pillow box.



Make sure to stop by all month to see all the amazing projects 
made with these two featured products.
For all the details of my project, please visit my blog.
Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. Look at all that patriotic sweetness! I love how adorably you decorated that kraft pillowbox. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is just too sweet! I LOVE the adorable card and great pillow box! Decorated so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your card and pillow box - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is so AWESOME Kim!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on your pillow box! Adorable card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This could not be any cuter! I love the way you decorated the pillow box...so so cute! The matching card is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!