Saturday, June 20, 2015

Stars and Stripes!

Hey All!!! This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and today is my day to share with you! I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend!!!
 
This month has been all about Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine as we prepare for the 4th of July holiday. I have a tag to share with you today.
 
 
I really like how the colors just pop on this tag. But my favorite part is the twine to decorate the top. I think the Stars and Stripes twine is just a perfect twist for the upcoming holiday!
 
Thank you for stopping in today. If you would like more details on my tag, please stop by my blog!
 
And please visit the Trendy Twine store - Annie's Paper Boutique - to pick up your Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine. It is on sale all month long.
 
Blessings,
                      

7 comments:

  1. Super cute tag, the twine totally pops on your tag, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute tag! Awesome flag & Twine!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great patriotic tag! Love the polka dots with that twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright and bold patriotic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your AWESOME tag Melissa!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is fabulous!!!! Love the paper and the patriotic star to really show off that awesome twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!