Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day!

Hello fellow Trendy Twiners! It's Ann Marie from Yours TruLee! I was so honored when Lesley asked me if I wanted to do a Fathers Day post! Of course I said yes! So here I am!

Today is such a special day for me.  As we all celebrate our Fathers I think of the choice mine made.  He chose me to be his daughter and for that I will be forever grateful! I could never repay him for the love he has given me.  I'm thankful he found my mom and I.  I haven't always made the best choices in life but I am thankful for this great man who stood by me no matter what :) I love you dad and hope you have a wonderful Fathers Day!

As I thought about what I wanted to make I realized this was going to be more difficult then I realized lol.  My dad is not into fishing, or many other "hobbies".  He loves his motorcycle and is a die hard Harley Davis fan.  He also loves coffee and relaxing in front of the TV.  With that said I decided a card with a gift card holder would be the perfect gift for him!


I used a simple black cardstock with some wood grain background and then a simple Fathers Day sentiment.  The Midnight Twine was the perfect addition to the card! Men are so simplistic that you do not need to do much to make their cards look masculine.  


Here is the inside of the card.  On the left side I created a gift card slot and added more of the Midnight Twine. My dad LOVES Dunkin Donuts :) What a perfect gift :)


Here is a close up of the twine! Really love this color combo!

Thank you Lesley for letting me guest on the blog again! Always an honor and pleasure!

Hope you all enjoy celebrating your Fathers today! 

Yours TruLee,

Ann Marie

8 comments:

  1. A very awesome father's day card! I love the rustic feel it has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic father's day card! I love the gift card idea!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card Ann Marie!!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Father's Day gift card, the way you tucked in the gift card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! What a wonderful gift to give! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Father's Day gift card greeting. Perfectly masculine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!