Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Fourth!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations and I have a fireworks 4th of July card to show you today.  We are showcasing the fabulous Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine this month and it so one of my favorites!!


I used a firecracker that I glued my Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on the 'fuse' and they on the middle section.  It was just a plain white section but this made it look so much better :)   I added some fun fireworks Doodlebug paper and lots of fun star sequins.  I pop dotted the top of the firework on and also pop dotted the whole firework to the card.


Make sure to keep checking in to see all the fun red, white, and blue projects the design team has made.  For more inspiration, join the Twine It Up! Facebook group and you can share your Trendy Twine projects as well. 


Last, but not least, head over to Annie's Paper Boutique for all your twine and packaging needs--and lots of other fun goodies too!!

Have a fabulous day!!

9 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!