Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Celebrate with Trendy Twine!!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will showcase the festive Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine 
along with the fun Large Kraft Pillow Box.

So for this month's project I decided to go with a 4th of July theme!
I used a edge border punch on my blue cardstock.
I then adhered the borders to each side of a Red Chevron Favor Bag, which I then wrapped it around my Large Kraft Pillow Box.
I placed a strip of the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on each side of my border.
I used the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to make pom poms on each side of my banner.
For the shaker star, I used the "When I was a kid" cartridge (star) and micro beads.
I stamped the sentiment "Celebrate" from Teeny Tag Greetings by MCT on the banner. 
Super cute, right?

Here is a closer look at my banner.
I made pom poms with the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine and used a banner die.
I used glitter glue on the white top portion of my banner for a touch of sparkle.
The little stars are from the cartridge "When I was a kid".

For my tag, I used the TBBM cartridge, Trendy Page Dots
and the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine on the center of the star and bow as well.

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

8 comments:

  1. Awesome project! I love how you used the chevron bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so fabulous!! The star looks amazing!! I love the adorable pom poms!! Awesome projects - love them!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much cuteness in this post! Great way to use that twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun project M!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the twine pom poms! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, love those sweet pom poms you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Very great my friend! I just LOVE this set, the banner is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!