Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Star Pillow Boxes

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I am showing you the Small Kraft Pillow Boxes and Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.  These small boxes are so cute!!  I was able to fit three Hershey's Kisses in them.  They would make a great small favor or treat to give to a friend or co-worker.


I wrapped a strip of white cardstock around the pillow box the I wrapped the Stars & Stripes Twine around the other way and tied a bow.  Lastly, I added some red stars I cut out with my Cricut and topped those with some Frosted Lace Stickles.



These were quick and fun to make!!

I hope you keep checking back all month--there are three sizes of these fun Kraft Pillow Boxes.  Also, be sure to go over to Annie's Paper Boutique to get all you twine and packing goodies!



Have a fabulous day!!



9 comments:

  1. Great pillow boxes using that patriotic twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrapped the twine the long way around the box! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pillow boxes!! Super fun decor!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillow boxes look great, love those fun stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Helen! The glitter is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great treat boxes! Love your glitter stars and the big twine bows in the middle!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!