Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Project Life cards with APB Planner Stamps

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
I hope you are having a great week so far!
Today, I am sharing some springtime Project Life cards using
Annie's Paper Boutique Planner stamps and some Trendy Twine.




I made a pocket journaling/filler card 
with the Check It Off stamp set.
I stamped the smaller lines on a tag die cut then added the hearts twice.
Then I stamped the "This Week", the "Notes" and stars from the same set.
I added some Lemon Tart Trendy Twine to the top of my tag to finish it off.



This card is window filler card. I used the banner stamps 
from Check It Off and a few words from Feeling Happy stamp sets.
I extended the second banner by stamping it twice in order to fit the "I'm Feeling."

 On the inside of the window, I stamped the small set of line from Check It Off to journal on 
and then added the "Under The Weather" from the Feeling Happy Stamp set.
Then I added some Lemon Tart Trendy Twine to the side of the card and 
some Totally Pink Trendy Twine for the tie closure of the window.


Make sure to check out all these supplies available in the store.
Thanks for stopping by and for all the details please visit my blog.
Have a great day!!



8 comments:

  1. These are so adorable Kim!!! What fun PL cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! I love the bright colors you used and those enamel dots are so perfect! Great way to use those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I love those pretty papers and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness~ I never even thought of using my project life as card!! Plus I so loved the planner stamps added to the cards!! Thanks for the awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are so cute!! I love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely adorable!!! Makes me want to start PL myself!!! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly, this is just too cute! Love the awesome colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kimberly, this is so CUTE! What a great use of all the products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!