Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dad Rock On

Hello everyone, it's Tammy with a treat box to share with you using one of the 3 x 3 Kraft Boxes which are on sale this month.

 I started by stamping my images directly on the 3 x 3 Kraft Box to decorate it.  Next I added patterned paper to the top and a die-cut shape for visual interest. Using some fun masculine images in my stash, I stamped the faceplate, sentiment and hand in black ink on ivory textured cardstock and fussy cut it out to place on the front. Using some leftover scraps from decorating the top, I added a few banner tabs to stick behind the plate.
 Using a die-cut made to lace ribbon through, I added Dad to the middle and wrapped a length of brown felt stitched ribbon around the box securing through the label bringing it up on both sides adding it to an aqua button designed as well to lace ribbon through. Now you  have a secure way to open and close it. I then took Krazy for Kraft Baker's Twine to tie the tab closed. The recipient just has to undo the twine, pull the ribbon out of the button to get in the box. A cute and functional way to dress up your gift.
Be sure to stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to pick up these items today especially since they are on sale.
Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine - Kraft & White Bakers Twine 
10 3x3x3 Kraft Boxes
Thank you for stopping by and have a good day! If you would like further details about the products used on my project, please stop by my blog: Creating Somewhere Under The Sun.

~Tammy~

9 comments:

  1. Totally "rockin" this Tammy! Love the stamping on the kraft box and the fun label and felt ribbon~great touch!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is very cool! I love the colors and the whole feel that your box has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is rockin' cool Tammy, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun treat box, the stamping looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so FUN Tammy! AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a COOL box, love the colors and the button detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a COOL box, love the colors and the button detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!