Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You're My Most Favorite....{Valentine's Day Candy Tin}

Good Morning Trendy Twiners!!!!
Jessica here from Chick-n-Scrap 
and I am so excited to be sharing another project with you all!

 Have you started making Valentine's Day treats yet?
Need some more inspiration??
 I have another fun gift giving idea to share using a Candy Tin and the newly released Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine!
These Candy Tin's from the Trendy Twine store are perfect for adding wrapped chocolate nuggets. I was able to fill my tin with 12 chocolates, wrapping each one in a piece of 1x3" designer paper from We Are Memory Keepers. Next to decorate the outside of the  tin, I wrapped a piece of beautiful White 7/8" Embroidery Satin Ribbon around the tin and tied it in a bow.
For my sentiment, I used both a stamp set and some dies from My Creative Time. I wanted to add more than just a twine bow to hold my tag onto my tin, so I die cut a small heart into the top layer of my tag. Next using small pieces of Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine, I added them to the back of my twine so it covered the entire die cut.  The color of the twine fills the die cut so beautifully, don't you think??? This is one of my favorite techniques when playing around with my twine.
To finish off my project, I tied the tag onto the ribbon using a double bow of Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine  and added some matching enamel dots.

Trendy Twine Products Used:
Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine - Pink, Raspberry, & White Twine Candy Tin

White 7/8" Embroidery Satin Ribbon
Make sure to check out the Trendy Twine store for more awesome Valentine's Day specials
You can see all the twine sale items HERE

New to Trendy Twine??? Check out the other places where we share our projects .....
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project and have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. That pinkberry sorbet twine is so drool-worthy! I love absolutely EVERYTHING about your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project, love the yummy Valentine treat and adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, love that bow and of course the twine is divine :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that twine!!!!! This turned out so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way too cute!! Love the new twine!! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!