Thursday, January 29, 2015

You're Sweet~Guest Designer~Sherrie

Hi everyone! 
This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am so happy to be Guest Designing for the next few days here at Trendy Twine!  I just love using Trendy Twine on my craft projects. They have so many colors to choose from and always have just the right colors that I need! I am tickled I get the chance to come hang out with the Trendy Twine girls...thanks so much for having me! 

Today I have a cute little Valentine treat to share with you~I figured with Valentine's Day right around the corner, why not get started:)
I filled a clear box with some yummy chocolates, created a belly band using fun pattern paper from Recollections, wrapped some fun Totally Red Trendy Twine and made a double bow.
I added a cute little mouse which is from Kadoodle Bug Designs. I stamped the sweet face using Peachy Keen stamps and of course, I had to give the mouse a Trendy Twine bow, right?! The sentiment is stamped which is from Jaded Blossom and viola, done!

More details can be found on my blog:
Here is the product I used from Trendy Twine
I hope you have enjoyed my project and hope to see you come back tomorrow!

For more Trendy Twine inspiration visit:
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

11 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest little valentine ever!!!! Love the little twine touches, and the Totally Red is Totally awesome! Fab job Sherrie! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherrie, we are so excited to have you guest designing with us! Your Valentine treat is so cute!!! And the Totally Red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet treat! Congratulations on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, such an awesome treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Sherrie this is crazy cute!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherrie, my dear friend, I am so excited for you! (And for Trendy Twine because you will be a blessing to them!) Your treat packaging is filled with sweetness and whimsy... sure to delight all who see it. :o) The Totally Red twine is gorgeous and so perfect for this lovey-dovey time of year! Beautifully done!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super excited to have you as our Guest Designer! Congrats to you my friend! and of course the adorable mouse needed a trendy bow! A very SWEET and Fun treat!!
    Amazing job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherrie, first of all...so excited to have you! This is so super cute!! I love that mouse and his adorable face!! Your Trendy bow is so pretty!!

    Thank you for guesting for us and doing such an amazing job!!
    Have a super day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super CUTE project Sherrie!!! So happy that you are Guesting with us!
    Looking forward to seeing more of your AWESOME projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!