Monday, January 19, 2015

Let's Plan February!

Hi Everyone!! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot sharing a Planner post today.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and stayed warm!
Today I am sharing how I use Annie's Paper Boutique Planner Stamps 
in my Erin Condren Life Planner on the monthly spread.

Here is how I did my February 2015 spread:


The left side:

The right side:


I used Annie's Paper Boutique "At Home" Planner stamps.

Make sure to check out all the fun planner stamps sold {here}.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Happy Planning!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome planner spread Kim!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those planner pages look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pages for February, great embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim you are now in charge of decorating my planner monthly ok? lol adorable! its so valentine-y ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, you really did a smashing job on your planner!! I have to admit, I have so little to even write in mine since all 3 of my kids have left home and don't have even one appointment per month. Work and craft time is always on the agenda though!! ;) Terrific planner and stamp set especially! Will be of great use in years to come as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a fabulous planner!! I love all the fun colors and cute little hearts:) Great job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your planner post Kimberly! So lovin all the red and pink hearts! Gorgeous planner my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how to decor your monthly planner!! Fabulous & Super FUN!!!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!!! I love the colors and your Hello Kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I love the stickers you used too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!