Saturday, January 17, 2015

Crafting Inspiration Day 7

This week Trendy Twine has joined together with Fleurette Bloom to showcase some crafty fun from both design teams. Melissa and Millie are using files from Fleurette's store and, of course, some awesome Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to share a few more projects with you as we wrap up a great week of incredible crafty inspiration for Valentine's Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, everyone! This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and I am excited to be sharing my project with all of you today.
 I adore the Fleurette's Love Birds card from the Valentine Be Mine 3D SVG kit; so I decided to use some elements from it and a box from the Nesting Gift Box kit to make this special box for my Love Bird on Valentine's Day.
I used an embossing folder to add some dimension and background to my
birdies that I think is really fun. But my favorite part of this box has to be the red and pink layers against the black box; especially the Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine that I wrapped around the sides and tied with a bow to attach my sentiment. The tag and sentiment are from My Craft Spot.

Keep scrolling down to see Migdalia's project and to learn how you could win some blog candy!

Blessings,
                     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M and I am super excited as well as honored to be taking part of an amazing week full of fabulous projects.

So for my 1st project, I am sharing the beautiful gift bag with a gorgeous Tiger Lily that is included in the Peacock Palace SVG project Kit from Fleurette Bloom
I immediately fell in love with the Tiger Lily.
Since I did not have pink cardstock, I had to cut out the lily with white cardstock 
and used pink water paint.That was really fun!!!!!!
I added pink ribbon and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine curlicues.
I wanted a touch of sparkle so I added pink rhinestones to the top portion of my gift bag.


For my 2nd project, I am sharing this super cute 
Candy Treat Wrap SVG Kit from Fleurette Bloom
I had a lot of fun with this one and it is a perfect treat for kids.
I used the print & cut feature for the adorable Panda, which I then
layered it on the center of my top label. Super cute!!!!!
I used the Yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to decor my treat!..Yummy right?


Here is the inside of my super cute & fun treat! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Milllie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fleurette is on the Fleurette Bloom Blog today with this stunning Rose
Topiary Gift Box.  Isn't it so elegant?  Be sure to stop over for all of the details.






Files used:
Christmas Memories Kit
Dia De Los Muertos Kit

 Blog Candy Alert
Here are the details for winning:
Our Crafting inspiration party runs Sunday, January 11 through Saturday, January 17 (today). You will need to comment on both the  Trendy Twine blog and the Fleurette Bloom blog each day for a chance to be entered. Deadline to enter is 10:00 p.m. Central Time, Sunday, January 18.  You must also be a follower of both blogs to be eligible to win.  
One person will win both of these gift certificates.

Good luck!



Here are some helpful links as well:

Click here to shop.
 Click here to like Trendy Twine on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

17 comments:

  1. Amazing projects ladies! 7 days of fabulous inspiration! Outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There has been so much amazing inspiration ALL WEEK! I have loved every minute of it! Thanks for another day of beautiful projects, Melissa and Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been so inspired! Great job ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the projects are absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!! Amazing inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa I absolutely Adore your gorgeous gift box. The embossing is Awesome!!!
    Its been such an AMAZING week!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the projects are amazing! So much inspiration this week with lots of wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Amazing projects!! Great job all week with fun idea's:) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to finish off the
    week with wonderful creations!
    The treat holders are both
    fun and lovely. Thanks for
    sharing.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the birds on this very special box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects girls! Migdalia, I love that tiger lily...so pretty! Melissa, your box is gorgeous!!

    Such a fun and crafty week, you all have done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Job ladies!! :) Everyone rocked the cross promo this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the love birds Melissa. Happy Valentine's to your and your love bird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There was so much wonderful inspiration over the week! Loved everyone's projects and I couldn't be happier to have finished off the week with Millie. Millie, both your project are wonderful. The lily on your bag is just beautiful! And I am grateful to have worked with Fleurette's team all week. Fleurette's project for today is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melissa, I adore your love bird box! What a fabulous idea!!! I may have to make one like it! :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Millie, your panda treat wrap is just so darn cute!!! My daughter loves it too as pandas are her favorite :). Your tiger lily gift bag turned out so beautiful as well! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!