Monday, January 26, 2015

A Cherry Cupcake Treat!

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will showcase the yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine and the Shorty Candy Chutes. 


For my 1st project, if you remember, I used this adorable printable Panda from F. Bloom on a post for our Crafting Inspiration week.
Well, I just had to use it on my Valentine's Day card.
I was looking to add a little fun touch to my Panda so I cut out several layers on my Cricut Explore and used 3-d pop dots for a dimensional & fun look.
I added rhinestones, a polka dot heart, a fun border and stamped the "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment by MCS.
I then, made & tied a bow with the Yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


For my 2nd project, I showcased the super fun Shorty Candy Chutes.
I decorated it with my Crate Paper scraps.
For my heart, I used the Sweethearts cartridge.
 I then made 2 holes in the center with my whole puncher and inserted the yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine, which I made & tied a bow.
And of course I had to fill my Shorty Candy Chute with Hershey's Kisses!


Here is a look at the yummy Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine!

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set!! Love the little teart box and the card is simply ADORABLE!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE projects Millie!!!
    LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable! Great job layering up that panda bear,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this could not be more adorable!! The panda is so sweet!! I love the card and matching treat holder!! You showcased the gorgeous twine perfectly!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous, love the adorable little panda! Those treats look awesome, love the way you embellished the candy chute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project Millie! I love the sweet Panda and how fun to make a coordinating treat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear friend, this is the most precious set! The lovey-dovey panda is heartwarming and I love the border of sparkles and twine. :o) The coordinate treat is equally lovely, with the darling twine-centered heart and sweet polka dots. What a JOY for the recipient! Wonderfully done as always, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so darn cute Millie!!! I absolutely love how you cut and layerd the panda! Such a great idea and your candy treat holder is so cut too!!! The whole set isprexcious :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic set! Oh so cute panda and I always fall in love with your treats :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!