Sunday, January 25, 2015

There's No Teacher I Love Smore Than You (& Winner Announcement)

Hello everyone!
It's Tammy here, and I am happy to share with you a little gift I put together for my son to give to his teacher that incorporates some Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine


 I have this crazy obsession with mason jars and giving gifts in them. I love to go to old Antique Shops and find old bottles especially old Mason jars. I get more excited if I find old Aqua ones. Now those I keep selfishly! Today I have a brand new jar that I have cleaned out, but I did shabby it up a bit. 

I spray painted the top and set to dry. Once dry, I used my sanding block to give it a little bit of a rustic/shabby feel. I then hit it with some spray adhesive and added some chunky glitter.  I forgot to get a photo of the top, but I added some paper from Fleurette Bloom's Hearts A Flutter Paper Pack. I added the contents inside to make Smores and closed the lid lastly wrapping the lid with some Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine!

For the jar, I took some red seam binding and wrapped it around the jar and tied a fluffy bow adding a bright pink button in the middle laced with Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine for an embellishing touch.

I added a white paper doily to the center as a backdrop for my sentiment that was computer generated and printed out on papers also from Fleurette Bloom's Hearts A Flutter Paper Pack. For a little extra fun touch, I added more Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the sentiment.


Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Red & Pink Bakers Twine


Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crafting Inspiration Party update:

We enjoyed our week with Fleurette and her talented design team.  Both teams did an amazing job!  Have you visited her store to see all of her gorgeous files and digital paper?  
If  not, you definitely need to hop over for a look.

During our Crafting Inspiration week, we had a giveaway for a $10 GC to the Trendy Twine store plus one to the Fleurette Bloom store.  Thanks to all who joined in and a big thank you to both design teams for commenting and supporting one another, too.

We used Random.org and came up with lucky number 10.
Congrats to Ann Marie Lee.
(Please click on the email icon at the top right to contact us.  
You have until Sunday, Feb. 1 to contact us about your prizes; 
and until Sunday, Feb. 8 to redeem your gift cards.)

Have a great Sunday!!




20 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING that sentiment and how you framed it in twine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mason jars too! This treat is absolutely adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Tammy!!! What an adorable gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the doily. The sentiment is too cute. What a fabulous gift.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The mason jar is Gorgeous!! Love the elegant detail of the doily.Fun way to use the twine on the frame!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous project!! The details you added to the jar are fabulous!! This makes such an amazing gift!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project Tammy! The glitter top looks awesome and love your bright red bow! The twine around the circle..such a great idea! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CUTE teacher project, Tammy! Beautiful details with glitter, doily, sentiment, and twine...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project! Love the way you created the lid with the glitter! Fun doily and sentiment too, this will make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And there's no mama loved more than you by any teacher!! You make THE CUTEST gifts for Ian to give them Tammy! I love the way you've dolled up this jar, just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww cute project! And yay! Thanks for sharing the crafty love with meeeee! Can't wait to order some yummy crafty stuff! Thank you again!❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww cute project! And yay! Thanks for sharing the crafty love with meeeee! Can't wait to order some yummy crafty stuff! Thank you again!❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jar and the idea - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's something so nostalgic about mason jars.... I just love everything about them! And this sweet packing idea is fabulous! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Mason jars too! This is so fun and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful. The mason jar is always a wonderful gift and I am sure the recipient teacher will be excited to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is truly one of the most beautiful mason jars of seen, my sweet friend! (I confess to staring far too long at the chunky-glittered lid.. it's mesmerizing!) The cherry cupcake twine is gorgeous! I particularly love the circular usage, wrapping the sentiment in s'more love! The doily is so pretty and I love the floofy bow! Stunning work, Tammy! (His teacher is going to treasure this!)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!