Friday, September 28, 2018

Planner Friday - September

Amanda here from She's Eclectic for Planner Friday. Hands up, who is excited for October and Halloween!  I am!  This month I am setting up a couple of journalling pages in my travellers notebook to record all the spooky fun we are going to have over the next few weeks.



Used but not pictured: Clear stamp block

October is one of my favourite months, the schools break up for a week, there's a ton of horror films on the TV and well, there's a lot of fun candy and treats to eat!  I started off by adding some washi tape to my pages and then glued in a mini calendar and mini index card so I can document anything I want to remember.  I also wanted to create some space on the other page for memories and a photo of us all dressed up for Halloween so I used some stamps from the Documenting The Everyday set.



Sweetie stamp from the Foodies set

Then it was time to break out my Happy HalloweenFoodies and Hello Fall stamp sets to add some decoration!



Space for stories and a photo



Eat drink and be scary - my perfect October!



Ready to record my month

The last step was to colour in all the images I had stamped, I used fineliners to make them look super vibrant and now I am ready to start recording the month on Monday.

If you love October and Halloween then the Happy Halloween stamp set is currently on sale, head over to the store now and take a peek at all the goodies!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE!! I love the fun way you stamped all of those sweet images. What a great way to record October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! So fun and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!